Why Anand Super 100 only?
Given the wide curriculum of the Civil Services Examination and the nature of the curriculum of the curriculum, the greatest challenge that comes before the candidates is that how to prepare such a comprehensive curriculum in an appropriate time limit (usually one and a half to two years) Go? This challenge becomes even bigger for candidates of Hindi medium. In this case, only one option emerges before the candidates - Coaching Institute But the problem here is that which coaching will be better for them, how to select it? Keeping in mind the problems faced by the candidates preparing for Civil Services Examination through Hindi medium, keeping in view all the problems arising during the preparation of this examination, Anand Super 100 Institute has prepared an overall academic program.
Main features of Anand Super 100 academic program
- First of all, it is important to understand that the courses of the initial and main exams of general studies can not be isolated from each other, because more than 80 percent of the courses of the preliminary examination are taught with the main examination.
- It is true that neither the academic background of the students preparing for the Civil Services Examination is strong enough nor do they understand the content of the course well.
- Keeping in mind the academic status of such students, Anand Super 100 Institute has created its academic program with the inclusive nature so that in any case, candidates of academic background will not be lagging behind with other contestants for some reason.
- The total time period of our academic session is of 3 years. But like any other institution, we neither adopt the selective method of teaching nor think it is appropriate for the Civil Services Examination, so to prepare the course of the detailed and variable nature of the Civil Services Exam, this time period It is absolutely reasonable.
- Keeping in mind the academic level of students and the ease of study, the Civil Services Examination Courses laid down by the Medicinal Public Service Commission have been classified into various sub-sections so that the subjects which are not directly mentioned in the course (but in the examination Often they are asked questions or are likely to be asked), I give them enough attention A can be prepared.
- In fact, we assume that if a student has graduated, then the ability to understand different concepts within him will develop. After this, we start each subject at the very basic level.
- During class, teachers explain complex concepts related to various subjects by linking them with everyday life events.
- If students need to show a video clip or map to explain the concept, then two or three projectors are engaged in all classes.
- If any student has any doubts regarding any concept, event or fact in the subject taught, or if there is a problem in understanding, then the institute's awareness team helps the students.
- The Anand Super 100 Research team is divided into several sub-teams, in which more than 50 full-time members are employed.
- These are all members who have a long experience in the Civil Services Examination and also have expertise in various fields of general education and alternative subjects.
- All students are given daily practice questions for writing daily answers, students write answers to these questions and collect notes at the counters outside the classroom.
- There are two specialist teams for the Examination Assessment Examination, in which a team evaluates answer papers of Daily Answer Writing and Regular Interval Examination Examinations, while the other team prepares post-preparatory tests and post-test preparation Handles the evaluation work.
- In addition to the content that is written by the teachers in the classroom, the study material is also provided to the students by the institute in the chapters for each subject.
- We do not make available the study material of any subject together to students, but when new chapter begins on every third day, textual content is provided in the chapters. The advantage of this is that if the content of the whole curriculum is given simultaneously for a subject, then its unnecessary pressure on the student will be He will not be able to read that text even if he does not want to. The benefit of teaching material in a chronically manner is that there is a time of about 3-4 days in teaching any lesson to the teacher, and the text which is related to the subject before reading any chapter, even 10-12 There are pages. In this way, the student can read the entire course along with the classroom.
Study materials to be made available to students,
- The material is derived from government documents and websites, and this content is regularly updated./li>
- Institute for Current Affairs works at four levels - One, Anand Super 100 publication of monthly magazine "Anand Super 100 Current Affairs Today" is regularly distributed to the students. Apart from this, a major newspaper in English is interpreted in an important article by writing a questionnaire related to the main examination and given to the students every day. Also, semi-monthly compilation of important articles published in major Hindi newspapers is distributed. Apart from each other, on the website of Anand Super 100 ...................., published daily news papers, articles and articles from Hindi newspapers;. Every day, daily practice questions related to current affairs are also given, along with their interpretation, these answers are also given.
- In addition, the website of Anand Super 100 group ........................................ ... but the Civil Services Examination and various State Civil Services ie PCS Every type of text related to the preparation of examinations is available as an update.
- Overall, if a student takes admission in the Anand Super 100 institute for the preparation of Civil Services Examination, then he has to follow our academic program regularly and successfully, it will make an announcement. With this basic goal, we are operating our program.