- ’ Becoming a civil servant is the dream of most young people of the country. In order to realize this dream, millions of candidates attend the Civil Services Examination every year, some of whom receive the privilege of reaching these prestigious positions. Significantly, many candidates (especially Hindi medium) who are joining the Civil Services Examination Comes from a socioeconomic background where the selection in the Civil Services Examination is considered as a matter of pride. However, the biggest hurdle in making this dream come true in front of the candidates who take the Civil Services Examination in Hindi medium; they are level and reliable guidance and study material.
- There is a specific role of guidance in preparation for the Civil Services Examination. However, the role of guidance for such students is also increased, whose academic background is being done by Hindi speaking government or private schools, because it is often seen In these schools, students are not motivated to study textbooks, but to emphasize on reading the postal postal guides to pass the examination, in consequence of reading the books of interest of students studying from these schools. Are not there.
- If talking to coaching institutes, then there has been a flood of coaching institutes preparing due to the growing trend of youths towards the Civil Services Examination. In this case, candidates desirous of preparation can not determine which colleges to enter the institute? What criteria should be adopted to choose a good coaching institute?
- Today, most of the institutes preparing for the Civil Services Examination do not have such a teacher who can provide guidance to the candidates in accordance with the changing format of the examination, and in institutions where there are good teachers, the majority of them do not have text books available is. Now, what do students do in this way - how can they check these things? However, it is absolutely true that to know all these things, there is definitely some difficulty for any student, but not so complicated too.
- For this, first of all you are preparing students about coaching institutes, then if most students only advise only about one coaching then you can go to it and see demo classes so that you can get the training of that coaching institute Know about the way and the text content from there. And, if students who are asked about their coaching institutes, they tell you about two to three coaching, then you can alternately demo classes, then teaching, writing content, management and other facilities. Take a look at the institute which you feel best.
- Keeping in mind these same problems coming in front of candidates of Hindi medium candidates who are preparing for the Civil Services Examination, Anand Super 100 Group has conducted general education, conducting training, For Sesat and Alternatives together with interviews In preparing their academic program in such a way that such students who want to join the Civil Services Examination but their academic background has not been of the level that they can prepare themselves without the help of coaching institutes with the help of textbooks. , Capable of fulfilling all their needs.
- In order to prepare for the Civil Services Examination, Anand Super 100 has designed its foundation course, which has a time of 3 years. If any student follows the program with complete perseverance, then at any stage of the Civil Services Examination Getting success will not be a difficult task. This program can include graduate students who wish to join the Civil Services Examination after graduation. Such students can also prepare for the Civil Services Examination as well as their graduation.